4-Year-Old Dies After Eating THIS Common Spice

Most parents would do anything to keep their child safe. They put up toddler gates, baby-proof electrical outlets and other parts of their home to make sure that their child can play without fear of something bad happening. But sometimes, something unexpected happens in the blink of an eye.

Four-year-old Matthew Radar was busy being a four-year-old. He was goofing around in the house, climbing on things and having fun, when he found he spice cabinet. He began playing with the spices inside when his mother, Brianna, saw him convulsing.

After being rushed to the hospital, Matthew passed away.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.