The ovarian cancer is a health condition which starts form the ovary with the cells spreading in other body parts. Constant pain in the lower abdomen, cramps in the back and the stomach, unusual vaginal bleeding, uneasiness, and many more are the symptoms that appropriate this disease. In order to prevent it from spreading to other parts of the body, it is essential that you know the early signs that appear which most of the women ignore.
- Constant issues with indigestion and gastric problems;
- It is hard for you to empty your bowel;
- Constant pain in the back;
- Your clothes get tight in below the level of the abdomen;
- You get exhausted quickly;
- Painful intercourse;