Girl Nearly Sliced In Half Because Of THIS Common Seat Belt Mistake

Six-year-old Samantha and her father had just left the county fair in Henrico, Virginia when something happened that they’ll never forget. The car that the two were traveling in crashed into a tree. Samantha’s mother, Shelly, remembers receiving the horrible phone call about the accident. She is now speaking out to warn other parents about a common mistake she made that could have cost Samantha her life.

Samantha’s father sustained non-life-threatening injuries. But Samantha was rushed to the hospital to be treated for a head injury and stomach lacerations. Surgeons at the hospital had to use a binder around the six-year-old’s stomach to hold her organs in place. Samantha’s parents made the mistake of thinking she had outgrown her booster seat.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.