Here’s what you need to know – well, first you should know that pigs are scavengers by nature. This means that pigs will eat almost anything, including spoiled substances, feces, urine and even harmful growths. The pig’s digestive system is actually incompetent for expelling these harmful poisons from the body. In fact, the pigs will process its nourishments in around four hours. Well, this amount of time is not enough to uproot the overload of toxins that were ingested. These harmful poisons are stored in the pig itself, especially in the fat cells and the pig’s organs.
A recent study has discovered that more than 69% (of around 200 samples) of all crude pork tests were loaded with harmful poisons and microorganisms, known as Yersinia enteroclitica. These harmful microorganisms’ can cause many health problems, such as: fever, gastrointestinal problems, diarrhea, vomiting and cramps.