* Don’t smoke. Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).
* Don’t eat fruits immediately . Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 12 hr after meal or 1hr before meal.
* Don’t drink tea. Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.
* Don’t loosen your belt . Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted & blocked.
* Don’t bathe. Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.