THEIR SON LOST HIS LIFE AFTER BEING WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND! THEY WERE SHOCKED WHEN THEY FIND OUT THE REASON! (ALL PARENTS SHOULD KNOW THIS)

[testads]

In this article we are going to reveal you something really shocking. The story is about one adolescent who has died from his girlfriend, which has caused a blood clot and led into a stroke after a love bite. A 17-years old boy from Mexico City, named Julio Macias Gonzalez raised alarm among his family when he started convulsing at the dinner table.

The story begins like this: It was thought that he has been given a hickey earlier that evening, which was the basis for forming a blood clot that has travelled to his brain by his girlfriend. The adolescent cannot be saved, even though the doctors have intervened and he died after a little while. The doctors have considered the love bite’s suction was so it travelled triggering a stroke.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*